Showing all 2 results
1-2 Thessalonians 1-2 Timothy Titus Philemon$60.00Add to cart
The epistles of the New Testament provide insight into the realities of the life of the early church, guidance for those called to lead the church, and comfort in the face of theological questions. The Protestant Reformers of the sixteenth century also found wisdom and guidance in these letters. In this RCS volume, Lee Gatiss and Bradley Green guide readers through a diversity of early modern commentary on the New Testament epistles.
Covenant And Commandment$28.00Add to cart
1. The New Testament And The Reality And Necessity Of Works,
obedience And Faithfulness
2. Obedience, Works And Faithfulness: Moving From Old
Testament To New Testament
3. Old Covenant, New Covenant And The History Of Redemption
4. The Cross And The Reality Of Works, Obedience And Faithfulness
5. Union With Christ And Its Relationship To Works, Obedience
6. Justification, Judgment And The Future
7. The Reality And Necessity Of Works, Obedience And
Index Of Authors
Index Of Scripture References
From a close study of key Old and New Testament texts and interaction with historical and contemporary theologians, Bradley Green shows how different aspects of the Christian life are each God-elicited, real and necessary. Reaffirming the best Reformed voices, this New Studies in Biblical Theology volume provides a biblical theology of the nature, role and place of works, obedience and faithfulness in the new covenant.
Addressing key issues in biblical theology, the works comprising New Studies in Biblical Theology are creative attempts to help Christians better understand their Bibles. The NSBT series is edited by D. A. Carson, aiming to simultaneously instruct and to edify, to interact with current scholarship and to point the way ahead.