Showing the single result
Face Of Forgiveness$27.00Add to cart
1. Whatever Happened To The Forgiveness Of Sins?
2. Covering Our Nakedness: Healing Through Therapy
3. Guilt And Shame
4. Opened Eyes And Downturned Faces
5. The Shame Of The Cross
6. “As One From Whom Others Hide Their Faces . . .”
7. Living Before Christ’s Face
Epilogue: Answer To Jane
The struggle to offer and receive forgiveness is not helped by theologies that focus solely on guilt and a therapeutic environment focused on human agency. Philip Jamieson argues that Christians need to think about the way Christ takes on human shame and restores our ability to face God and each other as redeemed persons.