Showing the single result
Unexpecting : Real Talk On Pregnancy Loss$16.99Add to cart
When your baby dies, you find yourself in a life you never expected. And even though pregnancy and infant loss is common, it’s not common to you. Instead, you feel like a stranger in your own body, surrounded by well-meaning people who often don’t know how to support you.
What you need during this time is not a book offering easy answers. You need a safe place to help you navigate tough issues, such as:
– coping with a postpartum body without a baby in your arms
– facing social isolation and grief invalidation
– having faith when you feel let down by God
– dealing with the overwhelming process of making everyday decisions
– learning to move forward after loss, and
– creating a legacy for your childIn
Unexpecting, bereaved mom Rachel Lewis is the friend you never hoped to need, walking you through the unique grief of baby loss. When nothing about life after loss makes sense . . . this book will.