Showing the single result
Successful Home School Family Handbook$14.99Add to cart
300 Pages In 46 Chapters
If you are thinking about homeschooling, or are struggling with a homeschooling curriculum that is difficult to use, let Dr. Ray and Dorothy Moore show you how to make homeschooling an easy-to-live-with family adventure in learning. Known as the grandparents of homeschooling, the Moores have helped thousands of parents successfully homeschool their children — comfortably and effectively.
This low–stress, low–cost program shows you how to build a curriculum around your child’s needs and interests — and around a realistic family schedule. Instead of a cut–and-dried approach, you’ll discover the freedom of a flexible program that encourages creativity and initiative. You’ll be able to give your children a better grasp of the basics while giving them a richer and more independent view of the world.
With a realistic look at the problems homeschooling parents face, this comprehensive handbook offers practical strategies that help you
* Choose a curriculum that really works for you and your children
* Avoid student resentment and parent burnout
* Target your child’s interest and motivation to make learning fun
* Help your child excel in educational goals, including standardized tests
* Understand how a child’s developmental stages contribute to learning
* See the big picture of family and society in the learning process
This creative approach to homeschooling puts the family first, without sacrificing educational quality. Based on extensive research and use, The Successful Homeschool Family Handbook offers a creative alternative to the regular classroom approach.